From: osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org
[mailto:osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org] On Behalf Of Paul Pocock
Sent: Thursday, September 02, 2010 11:06 PM
To: osg-users@lists.openscenegraph.org
Subject: [osg-users] Compute Terrain Intersection for .flt
databases[SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Hi - Whats the best way to get the z down intersect point onto a paged
database. I'm getting what looks like loss of precision errors. I am not
sure if it is because I am using  osgUtil::IntersectVisitor (Which I
believe is deprecated?) or my lack of knowledge of
osgSim::HeightAboveTerrain. Is it my proper understanding that I provide
two points x,y,z (beginning and end) for HAT? Even doing this gives some
very strange results... Is there a very basic example out there to
achieve this? Is it a trivial problem?

Regards
Paul

IMPORTANT: This email remains the property of the Department of Defence and
is subject to the jurisdiction of section 70 of the Crimes Act 1914. If you
have received this email in error, you are requested to contact the sender
and delete the email.