Hi Stephan and everyone else

I've been thinking a little about multi touch support for osgGA for use with
IPhones and other multi touch devices. I've got a few things I'd like others
thoughts on before beginning.

-Firstly do we treat multi touch inputs as completely separate event types,
or do we have an array for each of the mouse event variables and treat them
as if there were multiple mice?

-If we use the first method do we still use touch one as if it is the mouse,
basically generating two events a mouse and touch1 event?

-Do we make the system capable of handling any number of inputs all
encapsulated under the same event type or do we just support the current max
of 4 points and have a different event type for each?

-Do we also add support for the other input devices that are now becoming
common place?
    -Accelerometers
    -3 Axis gyros

-And on a slightly different note what do people think of adding two new
event types
    -RECEIVE_FOCUS
    -LOOSE_FOCUS

My hud system is starting to need them and I can't think of a way to find
when the mouse enters/leaves the window without osgGA supporting it.

Cheers
Tom