I noticed a huge discrepency between loading an FLT with and without the
DatabasePager.

Before loading any database model, the number of TextureObject created is 16.

When I load a model via readNode(), the number of TextureObjects created
increases to 112 (for 96 textures objects for the model itself).

However, when I load the same model from within the DatabasePager thread, then
I get 173 TexureObjects created (157 TextureObjects for the model itself).

Essentially, I noticed that loading tiles from within the DatabasePager
requires lots more texture memory (confirmed by using glDebugger).

Note: The StateSetManager is used the in the same manner for both cases.

Any ideas?