Hello all,

We would like to store some extra meta-data along with (embedded) in our
OpenFlight models.  Looking at the OpenFlight spec, there appears to be
this thing called an "Extension Record" that can contain many things,
even XML which is what we are interested in.

To cut-to-the-chase, does the OpenFlight loader in OSG read in any way
these "Extension Record"s or, worse, preclude the reading of the record?

I know this is a pretty open question but I'm just starting to dig into
this.

Any information will be more than I have now, thanks!

-B

---
Brad Colbert
Renaissance Sciences Corporation