Paul,

Thanks for the quick reply.

I've looked through the source and find a lot of references to
"Extension" but doubt that is what it's for.

I was hoping to catch the eye of the author here.

-B

P.S.

One example, I think may or may not be close:

Document.cpp:void Document::pushExtension()
Document.cpp:        OSG_WARN << "No current primary in
Document::pushExtension()." << std::endl;
Document.cpp:void Document::popExtension()
Document.cpp:        OSG_WARN << "Can't decide primary in
Document::popExtension()." << std::endl;
Document.h:        // Extension stack
Document.h:        void pushExtension();
Document.h:        void popExtension();