Hello Lucie,

In fact, I succeed to display widgets with osgUtil::SceneView replacing the first
parameter "osgViewer::View" by 0 in osgWidget::WindowManager. I use my
application in an immersive system (two screens) but my problem is that the widgets
appears in each window representing each screen of my immersive system. I want to display
widgets in a particular window but not all windows. I don't know how to do this.
Do you have an idea?

There are a few ways to do this. I assume you are currently adding the WindowManager's ortho camera under the root of your scene graph?

1. You could add the WindowManager's ortho camera directly under one camera (the one for the view you want to see your widgets in). Since it's not under your scene root, other cameras won't see it.

2. You could still add the ortho camera where you do now, and use node and traversal masks so that only one camera will see the widgets.

3. You could add a cull callback to the ortho camera, in which you would check the current camera (in the osgUtil::CullVisitor that is passed to the callback) and only call the traverse() method if it's the camera you want (by name, by pointer, or whatever test you want).

There may be other ways. I would generally either do 1 or 3, I wouldn't use node masks, because you only have 32 bits in a node mask and if you use them for other things you may run out of bits quickly. But whenever you want to see some things in one view (screen, window, camera) but not the other one(s), it's the same thing.

Hope this helps,

J-S