Hello Lucie,

Indeed, I put the WindowManager's ortho camera under the root of my scene
graph. With VRJuggler, I can't access to the cameras because the cameras aren't
included in the scene graph. So I don't know how to do this.
Would you have other suggestions?

The SceneView has a getCamera() method. That's what I meant. In OSG rendering, the rendering always starts at a camera. If you do viewer->setSceneData(root) or sceneView->setSceneData(root), your root node is being added as child of that camera, which is thus called the viewer's main camera. You may have other cameras in the scene graph (like osgWidget's ortho camera, or HUD cameras, etc.).

J-S