Hi Huron,

On 28/10/10 9:17 , Huron Sam Perera wrote:
> The problem may be in the way I am linking with OSG libs in my Makefile.

This may be a silly question, but are you linking OpenThreads?
I usually link with '-L/usr/local/lib -losgViewer -losgGA -losgDB -losgUtil
-losg
-lOpenThreads'.

> To check that I tried to create a Makefile for the osgintersection example.
> when I run cmake I get the
> following:

Why are you creating a Makefile but are then running cmake?  This doesn't make
any sense.
 Do you mean you created a CMakeLists.txt file?

> The C compiler identification is GNU
> -- The CXX compiler identification is GNU
> -- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/gcc
> -- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/gcc -- works
> -- Detecting C compiler ABI info
> -- Detecting C compiler ABI info - done
> -- Check for working CXX compiler: /usr/bin/c++
> -- Check for working CXX compiler: /usr/bin/c++ -- works
> -- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info
> -- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info - done
> CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:7 (SETUP_EXAMPLE):
>   Unknown CMake command "SETUP_EXAMPLE".

SETUP_EXAMPLE is an OSG-specific macro from CMakeModules/OsgMacroUtils.cmake.
The OSG root CMakeLists.txt finds the macro via these commands:

SET(CMAKE_MODULE_PATH
"${OpenSceneGraph_SOURCE_DIR}/CMakeModules;${CMAKE_MODULE_PATH}")
INCLUDE(OsgMacroUtils)

/ulrich