Hi Robert,

I am linking with OpenThreads.

About the Makfile:

The application that I am trying run with intersection checks from OSG has its
own Makefile that I do not want to change other than adding the includes and
libraries from OSG. Since, that procedure is giving me the undefined symbol
error I am now trying to compile and run the osgintersction example using your
recommended build procedure for examples. I ran cmake and make in the
OpenSceneGraph folder to create the libraries. However, there were no Makefiles
generated for the examples. That's why I went to the
OpenSceneGraph/examples/osgintersection folder and ran cmake. Then I run into
cmake not recognizing SETUP_EXAMPLE project. What I like to know is whether you
have the examples setup to have Makefiles created using cmake or we just write
our own Makefile and link with the libraries just like I did with my
application. If you have the examples set up to have Makefiles generated thru
cmake, I probably am not following the correct procedure and that is probably
why I am runni
 ng into the SETUP_EXAMPLE problem.

Thank you!

Cheers,