Hello Axel,

Unfortunately, I have bad news for you. The collada inside Bullet and
the Collada as used by OSG are two different versions. If you try to
link the libraries, it will fail, even after you get the library
problem solved (32bit vs 64bit architecture issue?). The problem gets
worse because it is not possible to just simply port bullet code to
the same Collada OSG has (different API!).

When I was trying to use Collada with Bullet and OSG to load models
including physics, I had to do extensive changes to both Bullet and
osgBullet to make this work :( If you do not absolutely need physics
support for Collada, just disable Collada in Bullet, it will save you
a lot of headaches.

Good luck, you will need it :(

Jan