Hi Jordi and Jan,
thank you for support. After reading Jordi's post i thought to install a i386
arch of Ubuntu hoping to solve the problem... but then, reading Jan's post i
changed idea...
i have to model in linux a calcio balilla table (i don't know if there's an
english translation for "calcio balilla", i'm sorry!), using a sketchup model
[1] and and some animation and/or interaction. So, my teacher suggested me to
use osgBullet. osgBullet depends on osg, bullet and osgWorks, but to load hte
model i need collada-dom. This morning i  found that google sketchup free can
convert skp in dae (as Jordi supposed)...
At the end... what do you both advise me? To change project or to continue
trying to install collada-dom + osg + bullet physics on a 32-arch of Ubuntu?
Please, let me know your opinion.. i need the advise of experts like you two :)

Thank you very much
Cheers,

Axel

[1]