Hi Juan,

Using mingw with the OSG is not often done so you'll best testing
something that few others do so if you spot problems then you'll need
to pitch in to help resolve.

As a general note, this error with linking against OpenThreads points
to a an issue with how the OSG/OpenThreads was built and what the
example is linking against.  Normally the OSG is able to keep this all
consistent, but if you build the OpenThreads with one configuration,
change the configuration and build your application against that new
configuration but link against the OpenThreads with the old
configuration you might see problems.  The include/OpenThreads/Config
file is autogenerated and should be consistent.

Robert.