Hi Sukender,

My plan is to add a Image::buildMipmaps() functions that will use the
new local gluScaleImage function that no longer requires a graphics
context.  However, this function won't support compressed textures as
GLU has never support texture compression, and our integration of GLU
parts into the OSG hasn't magically changed this.

I am also planning to integrate NVidiaTextureTools as an OSG
plugin/extension which will be able to compliment the GLU functions
and add support for compressed texture formats.  This will however
require the NVTT as external dependency.

I may be able to get on to these tasks next week.

Robert.