Hi all,

I've just checked out the OSG iOS (a.k.a. iPhone) port which several of you
have been putting a lot of effort into. Congratulations on the achievements so
far.

Am I correct in thinking that the branch at
https://github.com/stmh/osg/tree/iphone contains the most recent efforts?

I have two particular issues which I've encountered so far. The first is that
on iOS retina-display devices (currently iPhone 4 and iPod Touch 4G) the
graphics are being rendered only half-size. I saw some discussion on this in
earlier posts, but I can't see any fixes for this in the current repo. Does
anyone have a fix coded up waiting for testing?

The second issue is that I'm not seeing animation on some animated OSG models.
Are there known issues with animation in the current port?

I'd like to help out where possible with this port, and I have a bunch of
devices I can test on.

Regards,

Philip