From: osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org
[mailto:osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org] On Behalf Of Meir Meiry
Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 2010 1:17 AM
To: osg-users@lists.openscenegraph.org
Subject: [osg-users] Beginners Questions , about OSG from long time
developer

Hi,

Hello all
I need to build basic 3d modeling tool , I have no experience in 3d
programming
But I have experience in c++ programming ( 15 years ) I do know 3d terms
from previous
Experience as user of 3dstudio max.
My question is to build basic 3d modeling application what is the learning
curve I need to do ?
>From where to start and what subjects to learn , also does this framework is
the right tool for this job ?
In terms of simplicity