On 11/23/2010 1:17 AM, Meir Meiry wrote:
> I need to build basic 3d modeling tool , I have no experience in 3d
> programming
> But I have experience in c++ programming ( 15 years ) I do know 3d terms from
> previous
> Experience as user of 3dstudio max.
> My question is to build basic 3d modeling application what is the learning
> curve I need to do ?
>>From where to start and what subjects to learn , also does this framework is
>>the right tool for this job ?
> In terms of simplicity

  Well, in as much as any tool is the "right tool", yes. OSG gives you as much
groundwork
(or more) than you'll get anywhere else, but you will need to provide a lot
yourself.

  There is an OSG Editor out there -- why do you feel you need to create one
from scratch?
Could your requirements be met by modifying some existing tool?

--
Chris 'Xenon' Hanson, omo sanza lettere. xe...@alphapixel.com
http://www.alphapixel.com/