Hi,
I've created my scene, and now I need to move camera in it, using keyboard.
My idea is to handle camera using some key lik A, S, W, D to perform
tranlations mouse movements to perform camera's rotations.

I know i need to write a new class that inherits from GUIEventHandler, but
reading TrackballManipulator i'm not sure to have understood how a
GUIAciontAdapter performs this operations.
For instance, in handle(const GUIEventAdapter& ea,GUIActionAdapter& aa,
osg::Object*, osg::NodeVisitor*) method i could call the us.requestRedraw() to
perform a visual change when the "D" key is pressed (to perform a translation
on x axis). I think that the Viewer object, ccomputes some matrix operation,
but i haven't found it.
Can anyone help me?

Thank you!

Cheers,