Dear all,

I'm moving my first steps with OSG. My final goal is to embed an OSG
animation in a GTK window (I'm also new to GTK development).

For the animation, I've read the OSGQSG and I've also looked at the
companion examples on Google Code ('Callback' folder). For the OSG-GTK
integration, I've looked at the examples providen with OSG ('examples/
osgviewerGTK' folder). Both the examples work fine, and I've learnt good
lessons from them.

However, I have no idea of how to merge them. How do I embed the viewer
with the scene graph and the associated callbacks for animation in the
OSGGTKDrawingArea?

Any hints, code fragments or other kind of help is greatly appreciated.

--
Matteo