Hi,

OK, I saw this

traits->sharedContext = 0;

We normally have something like this:
if (this->getNumViews() >= 1) {
traits->sharedContext = this->getView(0)->getCamera()->getGraphicsContext();
    }

jp

On 16/02/11 15:12, "Martin Großer" wrote:
Hello J.P.,

both cameras have the same graphics context (gc). Here the complete part of the
code with the views:

osg::ref_ptr<  osgViewer::View>  view0 = new osgViewer::View;
view0->setSceneData(root);
view0->setDisplaySettings(ds0);
view0->getCamera()->setViewport(500,0,500,800);
view0->getCamera()->setGraphicsContext(gc);

osg::ref_ptr<  osgViewer::View>  view1 = new osgViewer::View;
view1->setSceneData(root);
view1->setDisplaySettings(ds1);
view1->getCamera()->setViewport(0,0,500,800);
view1->getCamera()->setGraphicsContext(gc);

osg::ref_ptr<  osgViewer::CompositeViewer>  viewer = new
osgViewer::CompositeViewer;
viewer->addView(view0);
viewer->addView(view1);

Cheers