On 02/23/2011 11:35 AM, Cedric Pinson wrote:
Hi,
Try those link to enable webgl.

http://www.khronos.org/webgl/wiki/Getting_a_WebGL_Implementation

Note that on chromium webgl is enable by default

Cedric

On Wed, 2011-02-23 at 17:06 +0100, Neil Neilson wrote:
Hi Cedric

Very interesting project.

I have Firefox 4.0 Beta 11 and tried several of the Demo apps but just get this
error:
Could not initialise WebGL

Does something need to be set in the browser?

I thought that the latest versions of Firefox 4 beta enabled WebGL by default, too. I just downloaded it last weekend, and the WebGL demos all worked fine out of the box. If I remember, I'll give this a try tonight and report what I find.

--"J"