Hi,
Yeah but I know they blacklist some drivers version even on nvidia
because of bug in OpenGL drivers...
Maybe you have to enable it manually if you are on this case.

Cedric

On Wed, 2011-02-23 at 13:02 -0500, Jason Daly wrote:
> On 02/23/2011 11:35 AM, Cedric Pinson wrote:
> > Hi,
> > Try those link to enable webgl.
> >
> > http://www.khronos.org/webgl/wiki/Getting_a_WebGL_Implementation
> >
> > Note that on chromium webgl is enable by default
> >
> > Cedric
> >
> > On Wed, 2011-02-23 at 17:06 +0100, Neil Neilson wrote:
> >> Hi Cedric
> >>
> >> Very interesting project.
> >>
> >> I have Firefox 4.0 Beta 11 and tried several of the Demo apps but just get
> >> this error:
> >> Could not initialise WebGL
> >>
> >> Does something need to be set in the browser?
>
> I thought that the latest versions of Firefox 4 beta enabled WebGL by
> default, too.  I just downloaded it last weekend, and the WebGL demos
> all worked fine out of the box.  If I remember, I'll give this a try
> tonight and report what I find.
>
> --"J"

Provide OpenGL, WebGL and OpenSceneGraph services
+33 659 598 614 Cedric Pinson mailto:cedric.pin...@plopbyte.net
http://www.plopbyte.net