Hi all,

I'm looking for a way to selectively load PagedLODs saved to files on an
intersection test. I've built up an Octree represented by a PagedLOD node for
each subdivision (similar to the quad-tree example in the 3.0 beginner's
guide). Given an arbitrary point or line, I want to be able to test the
PagedLODs it intersects with without having unnecessary ones loaded into
memory.

I gather that intersection visitors will only traverse loaded PagedLODs but
won't automatically trigger the database pager to load additional levels (is
that correct?). Would I need to create a custom visitor to do this or is there
an easier way that I'm missing?

Thanks in advance,
Trystan