Hi everyone,

Apologies for reviving an old thread. I have been playing around with osgvolume
recently and have been able to volume render set of dicom images. But I am
getting similar results as this thread's opener (i.e. the bounding box is still
there). I tried to tweak the 1D transfer function in osgvolume, but did not
quite get what I was looking for. However, while googling for tips and tricks,
I found this:

(since I can not post links, I will request to google the following query, the
first result shows what I am talking about)

google digitallearningfoundation jmvp_movies

They also state that they are using osgVolume for this kind of rendering. I was
wondering whether the stock osgVolume can do something of this quality, or do I
have to write my own volume rendering code?

Thank you!

Cheers,
Naimul