Hi J-S,

thanks for your feedback. If have to confess that yesterday evening I only
compiled and added, I have not yet tested all new functions. At least the
compile process with OSG works well in 32 and 64 bit.

Regarding the 32 / 64 bit issue with libjpeg and libpng:
I can't understand why there should not be a 64 bit version of these libraries.
I compiled them in 32 and 64 bit and they work in Osg in both versions, I
tested it 2 minutes ago. If I downloaded it from gnuwin32 or from the original
project site: I don't know, it was long time ago.. But you can download the
source package and read my instructions, there should also be a note where i
downloaded the package. Generally, I hadn't usedthe gnuwin32 packages very
oftern if I remeber right.

To NVTT: I did not simple pack the binary version of NVTT, because I don't know
about the license. As the source code is MIT licensed, I rebuild it in Release
mode for 32 and 64 bit. For the packaging and usage in OSG there was no obvious
requirement for libjpg or libjep. After my work this evening I will look up if
I missed that dependency or if these libraries are only packed in the NVTT
binary release.

I don't know hav NVVTT loads the images, if it has own dependencies to these
libs and also if OSG loads and passes the loaded images to the imageProcessor
or if it only advices nvtt to load the images.

If you discover further details, please let me know :)

Additionally: To do have a test scenario how to test NVTT on windows? I have
compiled nvtt, but I have no clue how to use it ;) *shame*

Best regards,
Torben