Hello Wang Rui,
I assume you wanted to reply to all, so I CC the mailing list.

2011/3/13 Wang Rui <wangra...@gmail.com>:
> 2011/3/13 Alexandre Quessy <alexan...@quessy.net>:
>> I renamed it because we thought its namespace would clash with older
>> OSG versions. Is it really the case? If so, should we rename it to
>> cppintrospection as I did, or keep it named osgIntrospection?
>>

> I don't think it will be a problem. The newer versions of OSG don't
> have a corresponding osgIntrospection library right now. And people
> working with them could directly download the new merged project for
> use.

So, do we rename this library to cppintrospection or keep
osgIntrospection as a name? The name cppintrospection had been mention
earlier. It's already done. Let's do it, no?

> I don't know if the OSG official website could support Git. Personal I
> have no problem with other better source control solutions. :-)

Of course it would be better to keep it on openscenegraph.org. It
think a git repo with cgit is rather easy to set up.

>> Are you OK if we use the GNU Autotools for the packaging? It's simply
>> that I know them, and it's rather easy to do pretty much anything with
>> them. I made a pkg-config file with a version number in it.
>>

> I'm familiar with the CMake tool and we could just keep two ways for
> developers who are willing to make use of the project. For example,
> Windows users may generate their wrappers by simply configure cmake
> options.

As Robert Osfield mentionned, CMake is better with XCode and VS
Studio. (good not to need premake4.exe for that task) I would rather
go with the Autotools. I can try if I can keep both in the repository.
That's a very good idea.

Later,
--
Alexandre Quessy