Hi David,

On Wed, Mar 16, 2011 at 5:32 PM, David Glenn <david.e.glenn....@navy.mil> wrote:
> I'm a bit confused here! Was there supposed to be a 3.0 release at some time,
> or was that the development release?
>
> Whatever became of that?

3.0 is my personal focus, but I've been rather swamped with client
work in the last couple of months so haven't had a window to push out
3.0.   In the run up to 3.0 I'll be making more 2.9.x releases.

Maintaince releases of other stable releases, i,e, 2.6.x, or 2.8.x are
possible at any time of year, and are totally decoupled from the work
on developer releases, i.e. the 2.9.x branch and the effort to get 3.0
out the door.

> I’m still using 2.8.2 because of requirement placed on me by my client but I
> somehow got lost out on the deference’s between the release and the what has
> been in development in the past 6 months.
>
> I kind of figured that a stable version of that development code would be the
> new released code by now, why not?

Not enough time in the day to do all the work I need to do ;-|