Hi, everyone

As I installed windows7 on my laptop, i need to reinstall my OSG environment.
Usually, i followed the instruction here:

http://www.openscenegraph.org/projects/osg/wiki/Support/PlatformSpecifics/VisualStudio

What i did on my computer:
install VS2008 then sp1 of vs2008
3rdParty downloaded and put x86 folder in the right place then
use CMAKE to generate .sln file in the separated folder like
openscenegraph\build

after compiling the osg project (both Release and Debug version) i did some
important operations like:
OSG_ROOT points to the base of the OSG file structure (the directory that
contains include, src etc. subdirectories)
OSG_BIN_PATH = %OSG_ROOT%\bin
OSG_INCLUDE_PATH = %OSG_ROOT%\include
OSG_LIB_PATH = %OSG_ROOT%\lib
OSG_SAMPLES_PATH = %OSG_ROOT%\share\OpenSceneGraph\bin
OSG_FILE_PATH = ???\OpenSceneGraph-Data-X.X
Then, add %OSG_BIN_PATH% and %OSG_SAMPLES_PATH% to your PATH environment
variable

BUT, here is the problem: when I run the generated .exe in bin folder....always
stopped by given error: zlib.dll (or zlibd.dll) is missing...

Any body got the same error? how to solve that?

BTW: When I copy one generated .exe file to 3rdParty\bin folder, it runs
well......

I need to add OSG_3RDPARTY_DIR to PATH environment ???

Thank you!

Cheers,
Nan