Thanks zonk

the 3rdParty package I used is 3rdParty_VC9sp1_x86_x64_V5.7z
x86 version~ i think it's not version problem.

Ok, i have to add them to PATH environment variable.

although, it was not mentioned in the introduction.

But, there's no problem with previous OSG source code.

Maybe using CMAKE 2.8.4 causes this error....