Thanks for the command line, that's very helpful.

OSG_GL_DISPLAYLISTS_AVAILABLE:BOOL=OFF   should be added to the README.txt as
that was my main problem.

I'm having an issue with Freetype now.  I'm using the files from OpenFrameworks
as the README.txt suggested, is there another one I should be using?

"_FT_Outline_Get_BBox", referenced from:
FreeTypeFont::getGlyph3D(unsigned int)in libosgdb_freetyped.a(FreeTypeFont.o)

"_FT_Load_Char", referenced from:
FreeTypeFont::getGlyph3D(unsigned int)in libosgdb_freetyped.a(FreeTypeFont.o)
FreeTypeFont::getGlyph(std::pair<unsigned int, unsigned int> const&, unsigned
int)in libosgdb_freetyped.a(FreeTypeFont.o)

"_FT_Done_FreeType", referenced from:
"_CGImageGetWidth", referenced from:
"_FT_Set_Pixel_Sizes", referenced from:
"_FT_Init_FreeType", referenced from: