Hi,

I am a new member of OSG. I am using 2.9.11 (latest developer release) version
of OSG. In last few weeks, I used OSG over OpenGL. All the examples and
Tutorials that are posted on the site have been very useful in learning OSG.
Now, I want to use OSG over OpenGL ES 2.0. For this, I have modified cmake
variables accordingly to emulate OpenGL ES on my ubuntu system. However I can't
seem to get any example work. I get many different kinds of errors as below.

Warning: Material::apply(State&) - not supported.
Warning: TexEnv::apply(State&) - not supported.
Warning: Material::apply(State&) - not supported.
Warning: TexEnv::apply(State&) - not supported.
Warning: Material::apply(State&) - not supported.
Warning: TexEnv::apply(State&) - not supported.
Warning: Material::apply(State&) - not supported.
Warning: TexEnv::apply(State&) - not supported.
Warning: Material::apply(State&) - not supported.
Warning: TexEnv::apply(State&) - not supported.
Warning: Material::apply(State&) - not supported.
Warning: TexEnv::apply(State&) - not supported.
Warning: Material::apply(State&) - not supported.
Warning: TexEnv::apply(State&) - not supported.
Segmentation fault

After going through old posts, i found that these examples won't work directly
over OpenGL es.

I would like to know if there are any examples available which i can use over
OpenGL ES. It would really help me in figuring out if my OSG recompilation is
successful and it will enable me to learn OSG over opengl ES.

Thank you!

Cheers,
Ankur