Just an advice. Do not try to start by learning gles in a emulator. It's
tricky and it's not real. There are more differences and incompabilities
that people can think about. Some of them can be very puzzling and difficult
to find inside Osg.
El 07/04/2011 17:39, "Ankur Gandhi" <ank.gan...@tcs.com> escribió:
> Hi Christian,
>
> Thanks for your input and source code that you shared. I had tried your
program however my application crashes with segmentation fault. when i check
backtrace, it shows crashing point at the drivers (i am using intel i915
display).

> actually I am pretty new to OpenGL & OpenGL ES too. so concept of Shader
is new to me. So i think i need to go through shader first! :-) Also, i used
OpenGL emulation for OSG build. now i think i will try by installing OpenGL
ES library and perform build for actual GLES2.

> I will update you soon regarding my activities.
>
> Thanks again for help!
>
> Regards/Ankur
>

> Christian wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> just one addition to my previous post: Normally you wouldn't define an
extra vertex attribute array for the vertex color/normal as I did in this
test code. Just use

>> void Geometry::setColorArray(Array* array);
>> void Geometry::setNormalArray(Array* array);
>>
>> and access the vertex color/normal in the vertex shader via "osg_Color"
and "osg_Normal" (OSG will do the mapping for you).