On 4/20/2011 10:41 AM, Chris 'Xenon' Hanson wrote:
   I'll preface this by saying, don't request improvements unless you're
willing to chip in
to get them done, or help someone else get them done. ;)

Assuming I'll be the one committing the changes to the 2.8 branch... I'd like to see the submission process be identical to that of the submission process on main trunk. For example, to submit a change on main trunk, you check out the trunk, you make your change on trunk, then you post the changed files. For the 2.8.5 release, you would similarly check out the 2.8 branch, make your changes on the branch, then post the changed files. Please prefix the subject line with "2.8.5" when you post the submission.

To check out the 2.8 branch, use this URL:
http://www.openscenegraph.org/svn/osg/OpenSceneGraph/branches/OpenSceneGraph-2.8

(As with the 2.8.4 release, I have very limited bandwidth, so my involvement with 2.8.5 will primarily be "svn committer".)
   -Paul