Hi,

thank you, Stephan.

I have to mention that I reinstalled Xcode 4.0.2 and removed Xcode 3.2.6. Then
I generated a Xcode-Project with CMake 2.8.4, and now I get bugs like this one,
again.
In the target osgdb_qt:

> Movies.h: CoreAudio/CoreAudio.h: No such file or directory (several times)
> ImageCompression.h: OpenGL/OpenGL.h: No such file or directory (several times)
>                                  QuartzCore/CoreVideo.h: No such file or
> directory (several times)
> and also errors that depends on these errors.

I´ve attached the CMakeCache.txt and I don´t know, what to do. Any help is
appreciated.

I wanted to create an iphone-specific Xcode-project-file, because on the one
hand Stephan has recommend that and on the other hand the project on github.com
doesn´t include collada-Plugin.But I need this plugin.

I already downloaded the collada-dom-2.3 and tried to install, but
unfortunately without success.

> /usr/bin/../libexec/gcc/darwin/x86_64/as for architecture x86_64
> /usr/bin/../libexec/gcc/darwin/i386/as for architecture i386
> lipo: can't open input file:
> /var/folders/05/05EvlzYZHJiS-GGPxKsDck+++TU/-Tmp-//ccQXb6gI.out (No such file
> or directory)
> make[1]: *** [build/mac-1.4/obj/ioapi.o] Error 1
> make: *** [all] Error 2

I´m sorry that I ask many questions but I want really to build OSG on
iPhoneSimulator or Device.
Thank you!

Cheers,
Büsra