On 10/05/11 15:34 , Büsra Gülten wrote:
> I am new to OSG and I am trying to build OSG 2.9.13 on iPhoneSimulator. I
> generate a
> Xcode Project with Cmake. And when I want to build the "ALL BUILD"-Target in
> Xcode, I
> get several times this error:
>
>> -mmacosx-version-min not allowed with -miphoneos-version-min
>
> I already set the CMake Variables as Stephans suggestions. But I still get
> the same
> error. Can you please help me?

Stephans instructions in the README.txt are for the actual device, not the
simulator.

When building for the simulator some of the variables need to be changed, namely
-D OSG_BUILD_PLATFORM_IPHONE_SIMULATOR:BOOL=ON
-D CMAKE_OSX_ARCHITECTURE:STRING=i386

Do not set CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS:STRING, the cmake default should be fine.

(Having a single OSG_BUILD_TARGET=NATIVE|IOS_DEVICE|IOS_SIMULATOR|ANDROID would
sure be
nice...)

Hope this helps,
/ulrich