Hi,

I am not too bothered by it, and it does appear that I am a unique case,
though I will have a look a bit later at the cmake rules. I noticed that it
does correctly find the dynamic libs but since I do not have the static
library installed that is where it gets stuck. I will let you know what I
find.

And thanks for the helpful feedback.

Cheers,
Chris