Hi Stephan,

I'm not sure if it's a quicktime issue or simply the fact I am trying to load
the video through ARTK loader, but the video stream always returns null when I
try and load the file.

When using the ar2VideoOpen from ARTK I try the following:

(Where config is my video name)
COsgVideoStreamBase::CreateStream(config, hflip, vflip, deinter);

char* arConfig = new char[512];// = "-devNum=1 -flipH -flipV";
sprintf(arConfig, "-device=QUICKTIME -movie=\"%s\"", config.c_str());

// Open the video path.
m_video = ar2VideoOpen(arConfig);

if(!m_video){
osg::notify(osg::WARN) << "ARTKVidStream::CreateStream: ERROR: Opening file '"
<< config << "'." << std::endl;
}

If I'm loading videos in windows I do the following (this works):

bool COsgVideoStreamBase::CreateStream(const std::string& config, bool hflip,
bool vflip, bool deinter)
{
        this->m_hFlip = hflip;
        this->m_vFlip = vflip;
        this->m_isInter = deinter;

        //use file name as images file name
        this->setFileName(config);

        //set image as upside down if required
        if(m_vFlip)
        {osg::Image::setOrigin(osg::Image::TOP_LEFT);}

        return true;
}

I was under the impression that the bottom code would only work on windows, and
you needed to declare the quicktime player for mac?

Sorry about the messy code!

Thank you!

Cheers,
Elliott