On 08/01/2011 11:44 AM, Joe Abreu wrote:
One more point to add onto the problem is that I guess the actual problem is
that in the debugger I receive the message:

Warning: detected OpenGL error 'invalid operation' at after RenderBin::draw(..)

Is there any way to actually working out what is causing this error, it only
every occurs if in any combination of GLSL code the texel of a textureCube is
any in way blended with a texel of a texture2D. Even the following statement
doesn't work.

What hardware are you running on? It's almost as if you don't have enough texture units (i.e.: more than one) to handle the operation...

--"J"