On 08/01/2011 12:04 PM, Joe Abreu wrote:
I'm running a NVidia GeForce GTX 460 on my i7 machine, I've done plenty of
other shader stuff  before with multiple textures, for some reason in this
example I'm running it just isn't working. It's the first time trying to link
to OSG 3.0.0, but I've tried linking back to the previous version of open scene
graph I was using (2.8.3) and it still doesn't work.

Yeah, that should definitely be enough (not that that's saying much, a GeForce 3 from 2001 would be enough...)

Hmm, only other thing that comes to mind is the two sampler uniforms. Are they set to different values in the CPU code? That's all I can think of...

--"J"