Hello everyone!

I'm trying to write a Manipulator like TerrainManipulator.And My Manipulator is
written by TerrainManipulator.When I read the codes in TerrainManipulator,I
felt confused by some codes,such as:

                       CoordinateFrame coordinateFrame =
getCoordinateFrame(_center);
                       _previousUp = getUpVector(coordinateFrame);

                       osg::Matrixd rotation_matrix;
                       rotation_matrix.makeRotate(_rotation);

                       osg::Vec3d lookVector = -getUpVector(rotation_matrix);
                       osg::Vec3d upVector = getFrontVector(rotation_matrix);

                       CoordinateFrame coordinateFrame =
getCoordinateFrame(_center);
                       osg::Vec3d localUp = getUpVector(coordinateFrame);

I don't know the meaning of getCoordinateFrame.

Can anyone tell me the meaning? Thank you very much!