Hi David,

I guess I am replying to a rather old post, but I'll try my luck anyway:

Adding to your post on getting the size of the terrain, I had a similar
question in mind. For a given terrain model (built using osgeart/vpb etc), is
there a way to ensure that models loaded on the terrain conform to the scale of
the terrain. If I loaded a building model onto a terrain, unless I knows the
size of the terrain and the dimensions/scaling it is conforming to, my building
model may be unrealistically big/small not representing reality.

I was searching along these lines and came across your post and just wanted to
check if you had found any tool that helps you do this (getting terrain size)

Thanks

Sincerely,
Sanat