Hi,

   I got to display volume data problem on windows MFC before.  I got an useful
information in this forum and now I have fixed the problem.  When I tried
different test cases, I found the volume image cannot be shown probably if the
volume is large such as 1000*1000*20.  It cannot show the whole volume. It
shows the centre of image only.  I am thinking whether there is a limitation on
osg::Volume.

   I created osg image and set into layer.  The problem occurrs if nx, ny and
nz are very hight.

image->setImage(nx, ny, nz, GL_RGBA, GL_RGBA, GL_UNSIGNED_BYTE, pdisp_ptr,
osg::Image::NO_DELETE);

Regards,
Clement