Hi Clement,

I can't really make much sense from your post so can't make any
specific suggestions.

General comments I would add are that different graphics hardware
supports different Texture3D resolution, you have to keep within this
to be able doing volume rendering.  Also if you don't set up the
osg::Image correctly then you'll have problems too - garbage in,
garbage out.

Robert.