Hi friends,

I have a graph under an RTT camera. That graph contains PagedLODs. Of
course, I want the cull traversal to load the PagedLODs based on my "main"
scene camera, and NOT based on the RTT camera's location.

I've tried a couple of things:

1) Calling CullVisitor::pushReferenceViewPoint on the RTT subgraph ... to no
effect

2) Creating a new RenderStage and traversing the RTT subgraph a second time
with it; that works in terms of properly activating the PagedLODs, but not
for rendering - the still switch in/out relative to the RTT camera.

I'd appreciate some pointers on this one. Thanks.

Glenn Waldron / Pelican Mapping / @glennwaldron