Robert,

That works, thank you!

However... I found that the ClusterCullingCallback doesn't cooperate. It
looks like the CCC uses getEyePoint() to do its test. I changed it to use
getViewPoint() and it seems to work properly. Let me know whether you
concur, and if so I will submit the change.

Glenn Waldron / Pelican Mapping / @glennwaldron