From: osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org
[mailto:osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org] On Behalf Of Jason Daly
Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2011 2:33 PM
To: OpenSceneGraph Users
Subject: Re: [osg-users] Transparency Bin Default Behavior

On 11/08/2011 04:26 PM, Buckley, Bob CTR MDA/DES wrote:
I just found that the transparency bin does not disable z writes by default.
Is there a way to do this via the existing API? Pre-traversal callback? Mode?
Attribute?
I've been looking thru the archives and see only one reference. Indeed cites it
as the solution.

Hi, Bob,

Something like this should work...

depthAttr = new osg::Depth();
depthAttr->setWriteMask(false);
stateSet->setAttributeAndModes(depthAttr, osg::StateAttribute::ON);

--"J"