Hi,

 I'm having trouble compiling VPB on VS10, see the compile error below.

I tried both the latest svn and the latest tagged version (0.9.12) and both
give the same result. I'm building against OSG 3.0.1 and gdal 1.8.1, which both
compiled just fine.

Any ideas? I've read this issue can come up if you mix static and shared libs,
but changing my OSG and VPB build to one or the other does not seem to matter.

Code:

1>------ Build started: Project: ZERO_CHECK, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
2>------ Build started: Project: vpb, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
3>------ Skipped Build: Project: uninstall, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
3>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration
2>osgDB.lib(osg80-osgDB.dll) : error LNK2005: "public: void __thiscall
std::basic_ofstream<char,struct std::char_traits<char> >::`vbase
destructor'(void)" (??_D?$basic_ofstream@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@@std@@QAEXXZ)
already defined in SpatialProperties.obj
2>     Creating library
C:/Workspace/VirtualPlanetBuilder/trunkVirtualPlanetBuilder/build/lib/Release/vpb.lib
 and object
C:/Workspace/VirtualPlanetBuilder/trunkVirtualPlanetBuilder/build/lib/Release/vpb.exp
2>C:\Workspace\VirtualPlanetBuilder\trunkVirtualPlanetBuilder\build\lib\Release\vpb.dll
 : fatal error LNK1169: one or more multiply defined symbols found
4>------ Build started: Project: Applications vpbsizes, Configuration: Release
Win32 ------
5>------ Build started: Project: Applications vpbmaster, Configuration: Release
Win32 ------
6>------ Build started: Project: Applications osgdem, Configuration: Release
Win32 ------
7>------ Build started: Project: Applications vpbcache, Configuration: Release
Win32 ------
5>     Creating library
C:/Workspace/VirtualPlanetBuilder/trunkVirtualPlanetBuilder/build/bin/Release/vpbmaster.lib
 and object
C:/Workspace/VirtualPlanetBuilder/trunkVirtualPlanetBuilder/build/bin/Release/vpbmaster.exp
5>  application_vpbmaster.vcxproj ->
C:\Workspace\VirtualPlanetBuilder\trunkVirtualPlanetBuilder\build\bin\Release\vpbmaster.exe
6>     Creating library
C:/Workspace/VirtualPlanetBuilder/trunkVirtualPlanetBuilder/build/bin/Release/osgdem.lib
 and object
C:/Workspace/VirtualPlanetBuilder/trunkVirtualPlanetBuilder/build/bin/Release/osgdem.exp
6>  application_osgdem.vcxproj ->
C:\Workspace\VirtualPlanetBuilder\trunkVirtualPlanetBuilder\build\bin\Release\osgdem.exe
7>     Creating library
C:/Workspace/VirtualPlanetBuilder/trunkVirtualPlanetBuilder/build/bin/Release/vpbcache.lib
 and object
C:/Workspace/VirtualPlanetBuilder/trunkVirtualPlanetBuilder/build/bin/Release/vpbcache.exp
7>  application_vpbcache.vcxproj ->
C:\Workspace\VirtualPlanetBuilder\trunkVirtualPlanetBuilder\build\bin\Release\vpbcache.exe
8>------ Build started: Project: ALL_BUILD, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
8>  Build all projects
9>------ Skipped Build: Project: INSTALL, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
9>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration
========== Build: 6 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 2 skipped ==========

Thanks !

 Kevin