On 12/15/2011 11:37 AM, Chris 'Xenon' Hanson wrote:
On 12/14/2011 9:31 AM, Jason Daly wrote:
Actually, Jeremy Moles is working on a nodekit that uses nVidia's path
rendering extension
to OpenGL to render 2d vector graphics in 3d space.  I believe the extension
can read SVG
files natively, so Jeremy's osgNVPR kit should be able to as well.
   But, I think that's the reverse of what he wanted to do, right?

Probably. The OP asked whether one could "render to vector SVG from OpenSceneGraph". I guess I read it too quickly and missed the "to" :-)

--"J"