Hi,

i'm trying to create some kind of window manager, which would allow me to open
a certain pop-up window with RTT camera on request and later reopen it if it
has been closed.

i was looking for some kind of window "onClose" callback function to allow me
to store the current window state (graphics contexts' traits) with position and
size, but i couldn't find any.

my RTT camera is stored in the window manager along with whole scene graph. i
create the pop-up window at startup, as usual, then i test if it has been
closed, which i can do using rttCamera->getGraphicsContext()->valid() method. i
conditionally create a new context for the camera when the old one is invalid.
then i call viewer->realize() and i get the window i wanted. but i am getting
this error:

Code:

invalid contextStandardManipulator::handleFrame(): Event error - Time going back
ward!
   Current event time: 0.0671157 previous event time: 6.60098

i need to get rid of this error. if i do not call the ->realize() method, i get
tons of openGL errors and no window pops' up. btw, i am using a composite
viewer instance with a main view of the scene and a secondary pop-up window
with rtt camera.

so my two questions - how do i get rid of the error and is there a way of
storing information that would allow me to reopen a closed window in it's
previous state?

thank you guys very much in advance!
Andrey