Hello Kirill,

Project ->  Properties ->  General ->  Character Set ->  Use Multi-Byte
Character Set

I think this is your mistake, I have never had to set this, and I believe it creates incompatible binaries. Meaning if the OSG libs were not compiled using multi-byte character set, and you try to link to them in a project that is, it will fail.

So if in your own project you change this back to the default, you should be able to use the pre-compiled binaries. Extra kudos for having tried all the other paths as well, though! I think they all failed for the same reason - even when you create your own project files using CMake from the OSG sources, it will not use multi-byte character set, so the binaries it compiled were incompatible with the project you created which did.

Hope this helps, let us know how it goes.

J-S