On 1/12/2012 10:25 AM, Kirill Serebtiakov wrote:
> No, i've triead to build it using x64 and x86 OSG. Similar mistakes. But I'll
> check just in case.

  You can turn on linker debgging in VC++ so it tells you exactly what it is
searching
for, and where it is searching. Usually if you compare the mangled names of the
symbol
it's searching for, and what it found, you'll see a mismatch. Decoding the name
mangling:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microsoft_Visual_C%2B%2B_Name_Mangling
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/5x49w699.aspx

  will usually tell you what settings are different between the builds.

--
Chris 'Xenon' Hanson, omo sanza lettere. xe...@alphapixel.com
http://www.alphapixel.com/